- Stayed tuned for upcoming events!
What's new at LECU?
- Double Dip MasterCard Campaign! For the first time ever, all new MasterCard holders will receive double the sign up bonus points. Approved applications can get up to 10,000 points! Contact your local branch prior to May 31st and sign up for a LECU MasterCard and be eligible to "double dip"!
- Home Financing Campaign - Enter To Win $5000! LECU is currently participating in a regional campaign on Home Financing. At LECU we will look at your current situation and make the best recommendation to suit your needs. If you would like to discuss your mortgage, or options, with us prior to May 26th, you will be entered into a draw for $5000 (details can be found here). Contact us today to set up an appointment.
- 5th Annual General Meeting! Please join us on Monday, April 28th at the Royal Canadian Legion in St. George's. Doors will open at 6:30 pm, followed by the general meeting and presentations commencing at 7:00 pm. Coffee, tea and dessert will be served. This is a ticketless event, however due to limited seating, please contact your local branch today to reserve a seat. For the offical notice from the Corporate Secretary, please click here.
- Income Tax Preparation! Leading Edge Credit Union is pleased to offer their members and non-members the service of having their taxes processed at any of our 5 branches. We offer the option "Quick Cash" for your taxes. As an additional incentive, all processed taxes will be entered into a draw for a jacket. Contact your local branch to set up an appointment with our Tax Associates today!
- Office Space Available! Commerical Property available at 1-3 First Avenue in Pasadena. This space is 2000 square feet and has an ATM on site with furnishing available. The remaining lease is 1 year with a possible extension. For more information or to view the building please contact Don Rideout at 634-4725 or Sandra Brockway at 634-4632.
- Traveling out of Country? If you are travelling out of country you should advise your local branch and mastercard provider, CUETS, to avoid potential blocking of your card. Sometimes suspicious activity can send an alert that your card may be skimmed and to avoid loss of money, cards may be blocked.
- Newsletter! The first newsletter of 2014 will be available in the upcoming months.
- Social Responsibility
- Annual Reports
- CEO Blog
- Board Communications
- Fraud: Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre, Cyber Safety, Public Safety, Little Black Book of Scams, Fraud Prevention
- MasterCard: 1-800-561-7849 (general inquiries)
1-800-567-8111 (after hours to report a lost, stolen or compromised card)
- TeleService: 1-800-963-4848 (standard fees will apply for transactions).
Leading Edge Credit Union has a variety of products and services to suit all your financial needs! Want to receive Leading Edge Credit Union's promotions by email? Contact your local branch and provide your up to date email information at your earliest convenience.