- Help Celebrate 150 Years of Canada with YOUR artwork! Canadian Credit Union Association is looking for diverse pictures of Canada to showcase in their calendars this year, celebrating 150 Years of Canada! All members are welcome to submit two photos they feel best showcase Canada. The 16 winners will be showcased in the calendar seen in over 350,000 households! Please click here for offical poster, rules, and submission form. Deadline is May 13th.
- LECU Receives the Dr. Moses Coady Award! Leading Edge Credit Union recently received the Coady Award in Halifax, April 9, 2015. This award is in recongition of an organization for their leadership, contribution and commitment to social action and the well-being of their communities. To see the entry please click on the following links: Nomination Form, Slideshow Appendix, Race to the Sea Appendix
- Race to the Sea! Leading Edge Credit Union took over the community event, Race to the Sea. To learn more about this race, please click here.
What's new at LECU?
- Race to the Sea
- Travel Insurance
- Financial Fitness
- Social Responsibility
- Annual Reports
- CEO Blog
- Board Communications
- Fraud: Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre, Cyber Safety, Public Safety, Little Black Book of Scams, Fraud Prevention
- MasterCard: 1-800-561-7849 (general inquiries)
1-800-567-8111 (after hours to report a lost, stolen or compromised card)
- TeleService: 1-800-963-4848 (standard fees will apply for transactions).
Leading Edge Credit Union has a variety of products and services to suit all your financial needs! Want to receive Leading Edge Credit Union's promotions by email? Contact your local branch and provide your up to date email information at your earliest convenience.